- January General Meeting – Jan. 15
- 2020 Installation Dinner – Jan. 19
- Coffee With a Cop – Jan. 28 (in University City)
- January Dine Out @ Broken Yolk – Jan. 28
- State of the District – Jan. 30 (at Liberty Station)
- Love Your Wetlands Day – Feb. 1
- February Dine Out @ Oltre Mare – Feb. 25
The PB Street Stewards will join us. With neighbors adopting one block at a time, their trash cleanup efforts have made a real difference. Aaron Null will tell us about the progress in Pacific Beach as well as Ocean Beach and other neighborhoods. Learn how you can get involved! Wednesday, Jan. 15, 6:30pm, Crown Point Elementary, 4033 Ingraham St.
The PB Town Council’s 2020 slate of officers and directors will be sworn in at Mission Bay Yacht Club, during a ceremony and sumptuous dinner attended by members and local dignitaries.
Confirmed attendance includes:
- Assemblymember Todd Gloria
- City Attorney Mara Elliott
- Councilmember Barbara Bry
- Councilmember Dr. Jennifer Campbell
- Councilmember Chris Ward
- District Attorney Summer Stephan
- City Attorney candidate Cory Briggs
- D1 City Council candidate Joe LaCava
- D3 City Council candidate Chris Olsen
- D78 State Assembly candidate Micah Perlin
- SDPD Northern Division Captain Matt Novak
- SDPD Northern Division Lt. Lisa McKean
- SDPD Lt. Kevin Mayer
Click here to view the menu, get more event details and purchase tickets online. This event typically sells out, so don’t wait!
Start the year right, with breakfast for dinner on January 28.
Join your friends and neighbors at one of PB’s favorite spots. Your choice of six entrees, appetizer, dessert and beverage (including champagne and mimosas) for just $26 including tax and tip. No corkage fee! Download the flyer for details.
PBTC’s November general meeting will feature a presentation from Non Toxic San Diego, a volunteer group of District 2 constituents working to improve our community by campaigning the City to adopt an organic Integrated Pest Management (IPM) policy for our parks, schools and public spaces.
Join us for that presentation — plus our regular reports from elected officials, police, firefighters and lifeguards — at 6:30pm on Wednesday, Nov. 20 at Crown Point Jr. Music Academy.
The PB Town Council is kicking off our “2020: Year of the Police” campaign with a t-shirt fundraiser to support our 2020 PAESAN efforts in purchasing wish list items for our SDPD Northern Division police officers. Get your shirt HERE and march with PBTC and SDPD at the PB Holiday Parade on December 14 to show community support for our police officers! Thanks to artist Keaven Matty for the amazing design and organizer Andie LaComb for putting this together so quickly.
Join your friends and neighbors at everyone’s favorite Greek and vegetarian restaurant on November 26. For only $33 (cash only, includes tax and tip) you’ll enjoy a delicious four-course meal and non-alcoholic beverage.
Download the flyer for details and be sure to reserve by November 19.