- PB Mural Tour – Feb. 22
- Dine Out @ Oltre Mare – Feb. 25
- Vote! (find a polling place) – Mar. 3
- PB Woman’s Club 125th Anniversary Open House – Mar. 15
- Discover PB Casino Night & Awards Dinner – Mar. 18
- Dine Out @ Lanna Thai Cuisine – Mar. 31
- Bikes, Boards & Brews – Apr. 18
- Annual Graffiti Clean Up Day – May 2
Meet the candidates for State Assembly District 78: Sarah Davis (invited), Micah Perlin (confirmed), Chris Ward (confirmed).
And candidates for San Diego City Attorney: Cory Briggs (confirmed), Mara Elliott (invited).
Regular updates from local police, fire station 21, lifeguards, and government reps. Wednesday, Feb. 19, 6:30pm, Crown Point Elementary, 4033 Ingraham St.
The PB Street Stewards will join us. With neighbors adopting one block at a time, their trash cleanup efforts have made a real difference. Aaron Null will tell us about the progress in Pacific Beach as well as Ocean Beach and other neighborhoods. Learn how you can get involved! Wednesday, Jan. 15, 6:30pm, Crown Point Elementary, 4033 Ingraham St.
The PB Town Council’s 2020 slate of officers and directors will be sworn in at Mission Bay Yacht Club, during a ceremony and sumptuous dinner attended by members and local dignitaries.
Confirmed attendance includes:
- Assemblymember Todd Gloria
- City Attorney Mara Elliott
- Councilmember Barbara Bry
- Councilmember Dr. Jennifer Campbell
- Councilmember Chris Ward
- District Attorney Summer Stephan
- City Attorney candidate Cory Briggs
- D1 City Council candidate Joe LaCava
- D3 City Council candidate Chris Olsen
- D78 State Assembly candidate Micah Perlin
- SDPD Northern Division Captain Matt Novak
- SDPD Northern Division Lt. Lisa McKean
- SDPD Lt. Kevin Mayer
Click here to view the menu, get more event details and purchase tickets online. This event typically sells out, so don’t wait!
Start the year right, with breakfast for dinner on January 28.
Join your friends and neighbors at one of PB’s favorite spots. Your choice of six entrees, appetizer, dessert and beverage (including champagne and mimosas) for just $26 including tax and tip. No corkage fee! Download the flyer for details.