Each month, Jane Jenerette of the Pacific Beach Town Council organizes a dinner at a local restaurant, intended as a “thank you” to local businesses, a social gathering for members, a way to experience new restaurants, and an opportunity for prospective members to learn more about the Council and enjoy some good company.
The fixed price of the meal covers food, service and tax. It’s a good deal — not a fund-raiser.
Each month’s event is posted on the website and included in PBTC’s monthly e-newsletter. You can also get on the mailing list for Dine Out notifications by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for an article (in PDF format) on the history of Dine Out.
Check out the flyers below to get a feel for some of our past Dine Outs.
- February 2020 – Oltre Mare
- January 2020 – Broken Yolk Cafe
- December 2019 – Pueblo
- November 2019 – Cafe Athena
- October 2019 – The French Gourmet
- September 2019 – Firehouse
- August 2019 – Barefoot Bar & Grill
- July 2019 – Enoteca Adriano
- June 2019 – Mission Bay Yacht Club
- May 2019 – Pernicano’s
- April 2019 – Woodstock’s Pizza
- March 2019 – Marino’s Italian Restaurant
- Febuary 2019 – Oltre Mare
- January 2019 – Broken Yolk Cafe