This event was suspended at the beginning of Covid, and has not yet resumed. Here’s some background.
Each month, the Pacific Beach Town Council organizes a dinner at a local restaurant, intended as a “thank you” to local businesses, a social gathering for members, a way to experience new restaurants, and an opportunity for prospective members to learn more about the Council and enjoy some good company. The fixed price of the meal covers food, service and tax. It’s a good deal, not a fund-raiser.
We’re very grateful to longtime Dine Out organizer Jane Jenerette, who sadly passed away in 2021.
Please contact us if you are interested in being on a committee to organize future events.
Click here for an article (in PDF format) on the history of Dine Out.
Check out the flyers below to get a feel for some of our past Dine Outs.
- February 2020 – Oltre Mare
- January 2020 – Broken Yolk Cafe
- December 2019 – Pueblo
- November 2019 – Cafe Athena
- October 2019 – The French Gourmet
- September 2019 – Firehouse
- August 2019 – Barefoot Bar & Grill
- July 2019 – Enoteca Adriano
- June 2019 – Mission Bay Yacht Club
- May 2019 – Pernicano’s
- April 2019 – Woodstock’s Pizza
- March 2019 – Marino’s Italian Restaurant
- Febuary 2019 – Oltre Mare
- January 2019 – Broken Yolk Cafe