Various members of the Pacific Beach Town Council spend countless volunteer hours advocating for the betterment of Pacific Beach with the San Diego City Council and other government agencies.
Here are some of the issues of importance to our community that are getting attention in 2019:
- Short term vacation rentals
- Vehicle habitation
- Mobility device regulation including evaluation of corral locations
- Rose Creek and the need for maintenance and services
- Park curfews: Drafting proposals and signature collection
- Off-leash dog areas: Advocating for a dedicated area in Crown Point
- Sidewalk vending: Participation in drafting new City ordinances
- Bicycle Theft and Recovery: All bike owners are encouraged to register with this national bicycle database to document ownership and facilitate recovery in the event of theft.