Your support creates a more beautiful, safe and thriving PB, raising the quality of life for current residents and future generations.
And your membership can pay for itself with member discounts from local businesses!
Your membership dues are instrumental in funding:
- Monthly meetings that inform and connect residents with elected officials
- Advocacy with regulators on issues affecting PB (learn more)
- Annual Graffiti Removal Day
- Neighborhood and beach cleanup support
- Concerts on the Green – a summer tradition!
- Scholarships and awards for local students
- Aid for our first responders (including annual PAESAN fundraiser)
- Special events like the 2019 Mayoral Debate
- Sidewalk power washing, weed abatement and trash cleanups
- … and many other community-improvement efforts
Q&A About Town Council Membership
I don’t have time for meetings. What’s my obligation as a member? You can do as much or as little as you like. We welcome all participation and volunteerism! However, we understand that some people have time constraints and are limited to providing financial support via membership and/or donations.
What volunteer opportunities are available? Please email or call our office for current info on ways to participate in PBTC events.
I’ve got an idea for a new PBTC project. Who do I talk to? We appreciate all ideas for community improvement! Please contact us and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
Where do my membership dues go? PBTC is an all-volunteer organization. We have no salaries and minimal overhead. Your support goes right back into the community.